Amazon provides unlimited streaming of movies and TV episodes for paid or free trial members To watch amazon prime video on any device you always need to register the device on the Amazon Prime video using www.amazon.com/mytv. Users can also rent movies or TV shows if they are not prime members. Download and install prime and follow the procedure for activation and start streaming unlimited video content.
Before starting with Amazon videos on your Android, you need to download the Amazon Prime Video app. Here's the procedure:
1. Open the Google Play store on your Android phone or tablet or simply visit www.amazon.com/mytv
2. Enter Amazon Prime Video in the given field and select then tap the Install.
3. The app is downloaded and installed onto your device.
4. Tap open from the installation screen to launch the app.
5. Alternatively, press the Home button on your phone or tablet, then find the app by swiping to the right screen.
The steps through which you can easily create your prime account are given below:
1. To sign up go to, www.amazon.com/mytv
2. Click on, ‘Amazon’ logo, and you will be taken directly to the main directed page.
3. You will get the option to enter your amazon activation code that appears on the tv screen.
4. Enter the code in the given space and then you will be redirected to the signup option.
5. Click the sign up or create account option.
6. Enter your email id, name and a strong password to secure your account.
7. A verification link will be then sent to your registered email id.
8. Click and verify and go to the main page to login your prime account.
1. Search for Amazon Prime Video in your Smart TV
2. Now you have to choose options to sign in from “Register on the Amazon Website” and “Sign in and Start”.
3. You will get Amazon verification code, Note it
4. Open your web browser and visit Amazon.com/mytv
5. Enter your 6 digit amazon mytv code and enjoy amazing movies and shows